DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned office block : Stirling

Another awesome video!

It was quite tricky doing the interior shots as I couldn't get a GPS lock and the drone was acting a bit strange. When I was landing inside the drone thought it was a plane heading for a runway.

It's a shame to see that just rotting away and I think it's odd that they still have the lights on.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
That is a large corporate office complex. Must have been a real blow to the community to loose the jobs, probably all good paying. Seems like it would make a great small college, like a community college. Nice flying by the by.

Great video, as usual. I can understand abandoned castles, manor houses and such, but this seems to be a well constructed place which might be useful to some firm.
I think it's just reached the end of it's lifecycle. There were 2 other buildings around Stirling that looked very similar in construction that have been taken down in recent years. My guess is this building was built in the 70's.

That is a large corporate office complex. Must have been a real blow to the community to loose the jobs, probably all good paying. Seems like it would make a great small college, like a community college. Nice flying by the by.
Thanks. I think most of the staff moved to a brand new building not far from this.

My first thought was the video taken on a Sunday, then I realized it was abandoned.
What a waste, a real same it is.
Nice flying and editing sir, I enjoyed it. I give it a 10 a a big thank you.

Great flying. But, my god what a waste of a great asset going to rack and ruin. Also noticed the evidence of vandalism already carried out. You were lucky in a way that security wasn't there or you might have been charged with tresspass under archaic Scottish laws! Well done you though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127