DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activating care refresh for mavic 3 classic

markoante12

Reactions
Howdy ya'll, thanks to everyone on the forum helping me about my crash. From your answers I decided to go for care refresh. Now my question is what are your experiences with care refresh? Should I go for express or normal? In which case it is more possible to get a new drone? My drone is almost brand new so I don't want to get an old one, also my battery cycle is low so should I send the battery for replacement too or no? Thank you for your replies!

If DJI offers or recommends battery replacement then include the battery with return.
If you absolutely want a brand new drone then purchase a new one. Care refresh offers a repair, refurbished, or similar drone. Check your Care Refresh contract for details about the replacement.

Never heard of Express care refresh. DJI only offers one or two year as far as I know...

Express is an option offered at time of replacement; it's about timing of the replacement drone, whether immediate or after DJI receives damaged drone. One needs to start the process first.

Reactions: markoante12
If DJI offers or recommends battery replacement then include the battery with return.
If you absolutely want a brand new drone then purchase a new one. Care refresh offers a repair, refurbished, or similar drone. Check your Care Refresh contract for details about the replacement.
How can I know if they are recommending changing battery they are just giving option to do that? why would I buy new drone for 1750usd in my country when I got insurance and can use it? How can they repair if I choose express option and get a new drone before sending mine?

I had this option when I sent my drone in a year ago, but if I remember correctly, it they do not get your old drone, you will have bought a brand new one… So if you take advantage of this option, wrap your old drone real well, insure it, and do not sent it back by some discount program… You want to make sure whoever delivers it has tracking… US Postal Priority Mail, FedEx, UPS, etc…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne