DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activation not working with DJIGo app

downhilljon

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just received my first drone and am having trouble activating - hoping for some advice.

I followed the tutorial, and proceed through the activation process on the app. When I click the blue Activate button, it just goes grey, then does nothing.

Is this a common issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Jon

I think there is a problem with the DJI website. I tried to login to my account and it kept taking me to a change password page. Try again after awhile.

I think there is a problem with the DJI website. I tried to login to my account and it kept taking me to a change password page. Try again after awhile.
Cheers ac0j... I just tried logging into the DJI website and it worked fine but still can't activate... will wait a bit longer.
Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just received my first drone and am having trouble activating - hoping for some advice.

I followed the tutorial, and proceed through the activation process on the app. When I click the blue Activate button, it just goes grey, then does nothing.

Is this a common issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Jon

I just got a Mavic Air and I'm having a similar issue when push the blue button to activate my drone. I get:
"Activation failed. Server error (400), please retry."

Has anyone had this error message?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569