DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 3 System Error

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just purchased the Air 3 and updated through DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Drone Series. When I first updated, I received a System Error: VISION STARTER 3.exe System Error.
" The Code Execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling may fix this error."
I reinstalled the DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Done Series V2.1.20 APP but it still comes up when I dry to refresh the Drone. It doesn't appear when I refresh the DJI RC2. I tried to refresh my Air 2 S and it works perfectly without errors coming up on the DJI Assistant 2 CDS. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@370Z2017 you could try doing the Update throught the App in the RC with the drone connected

HI and thanks!
I did the update with the drone and the RC through the APP and it updated perfectly. Then I connected the drone with DJI Assistant 2 just to check, and that error still came back on DJI assistant however even as it still appeared I could refresh the firmware using DJI assistant 2.

Missing msvcr100.dll is not uncommon. Usually you need to install the Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft or some other trusted source. The filename is vc_redist.x64.exe . It is a small download, 13 MB.
This will most likely fix your problem if a reinstall of Assistant 2 does not work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1