DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Albania Roadtrip

That was fantastic! Mini 3 Pro?? So many epic shots! I don't even know where Albania is..ha. Might have to get it on the list for a trip. Cuts are timed perfectly with the music. I like that move where you are rising up, with a little rotation while the camera is pointed straight down. I assume that's just a manual technique that you do..not a quick shots thing. Anyway...great footage and location. A+

Love your video! Nice flying, nice editing end music (I'm found of Scott Buckley)! Bravo!

Reactions: Cahd
That was fantastic! Mini 3 Pro?? So many epic shots! I don't even know where Albania is..ha. Might have to get it on the list for a trip. Cuts are timed perfectly with the music. I like that move where you are rising up, with a little rotation while the camera is pointed straight down. I assume that's just a manual technique that you do..not a quick shots thing. Anyway...great footage and location. A+
Thank you! I wanted to use the Mastershot feature, but unfortunately it seems to be only available in 30fps. So I had to fly manually, but used the Spotlight feature for some shots, e.g. with the car.
Love your video! Nice flying, nice editing end music (I'm found of Scott Buckley)! Bravo!
Thank you! It still amazes me that Scott Buckley provides such high quality music without charging for it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy