DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All current but I am missing the latest functions on my mavic

Reactions
I have finally updated my Mavic to get the latest functions from the new firmware and new updated up. Despite all is current the DJI GO APP does not show me the new functionalities. Any though ?

Thanka

Alan

Which firmware and version of DJI GO are you running? Which functions are you missing?

...how about some actual info like what versions you're actually on, what mobile device you're using, etc?
Android version 4.1.9 which most people are still getting currently doesn't have the "latest functions" yet.

OK then I have the answer it is the Android platform that does not have the latest functions like Droney, rocket etc.

Now it is clear, I was getting mad because I could not see them and I thought I was missing something.

Regards

Alan

DJI haven't bothered releasing the android version of DJI Go for the functions so they won't appear.

They released on IOS, then released a bug fix, then released a bug fix for the bug fix.

That sort of hints they rushed out the firmware without testing the app and held off on android until they actually fix stuff. Poor development, rushed product cycle.

Which version of DJI GO are you using?

They did release it for android then recalled it
It works fine I got it from apk mirror same as a few here
Version 4.1.10

Other on this forum and elsewhere have reported issues with it so guess it doesn't "work fine" for everyone. It certainly never got released globally in the play store.

It should work if you have the right combination of firmware and software installed. It's going to be tough to help you since you haven't told us what you're using.

Other on this forum and elsewhere have reported issues with it so guess it doesn't "work fine" for everyone. It certainly never got released globally in the play store.

Not seen any issues with 4.1.10
Can you link them?

Like I said people here have got it from apk mirror and not complained

I have the same problem.. I updated to all current FW and APP on iso 11.1 on 4.10 i had quick shot and it worked but after the two bug fixes its gone now but i can record now with no sd card it the mavic witch is awesome..

Go to APK mirror and downgrade to the August 21st version of the DJI Go 4 app. Worked right away for me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ototo