DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Amazing Places

Amazing compilation of worldwide footage! I think you have a great compositional eye and great job editing too.
thank you for the nice comment ? I started with the film/video hobby 54 years ago and of course during the loong periode I learned some stuff concerning editing...I am an old geezer which has a lot of fun with editing and shooting ?
This is the first time ever that I edited footage which was not shot be myself...It is someting new in my "carreer" ?
cheers Paul

Hi all,
enjoy the video I edited using footage from Pexels ?
cheers Paul

So Paul:

As I understand this, you took FREE STOCK VIDEOS from PEXELS and put these clips together? At first I was under the impression that you had filmed all of these scenes, but I guess that it not the case. They are certainly fantastics videos. I especially liked the slow motion traffic scenes. the hyperlapse and timelapse scenes of Hong Kong Harbor, and the world wide selection of clips.

In any case, you did a nice job of putting all of the assorted clips together and adding sound track.

Dale
Miami

As I understand this, you took FREE STOCK VIDEOS from PEXELS and put these clips together? At first I was under the impression that you had filmed all of these scenes, but I guess that it not the case. They are certainly fantastics videos. I especially liked the slow motion traffic scenes. the hyperlapse and timelapse scenes of Hong Kong Harbor, and the world wide selection of clips.

In any case, you did a nice job of putting all of the assorted clips together and adding sound track.
Hi Dale,
that´s right! I took free stock footage and I only did the editing and the music choice! ?Oh that would be fantastic, if I would have visited all the amazing places, unfortunately not ?
As I have not much to do for the moment I decided for the first time ever, to edit a video with foreigne footage. It´s a great pleasure and it helps against boredom ?
BTW, all the footage is completely free, as well as the music.
I am already editing a second video named: BEAUTY and DESOLATION

cheers and have a good day in the sun of Florida ?

Paul-'You have given me a good tip. I will search PEXELs to see if I can find any footage to use. By the way, another site has really excellent footage for sale. I have joined it for free, but I have never sold anything from it. look up POND5.

Paul-'You have given me a good tip. I will search PEXELs to see if I can find any footage to use. By the way, another site has really excellent footage for sale. I have joined it for free, but I have never sold anything from it. look up POND5.
you´r welcome Dale! on the Pexels site you can find tons of footage! I will have a look on POND5 to see waht they have and to check out the prizes ?

I already had a look! They are completely crazy ? for a 14 seconds clip of a Sahara landscape the demand 56 Euro in 1080 and 111Euro in 4k! No way for me!

Last edited:
you´r welcome Dale! on the Pexels site you can find tons of footage! I will have a look on POND5 to see waht they have and to check out the prizes ?

I already had a look! They are completely crazy ? for a 14 seconds clip of a Sahara landscape the demand 56 Euro in 1080 and 111Euro in 4k! No way for me!
All of the www.Pond5.com videos have a watermark and a price range depending on the resolution. There is not much in the world that is not covered by someone's creations on Pond5. I found some clips for USD 25.00. Don't forget, this is a seller's marketplace. I have several clips submitted there, and the membership is free.
Once I was flying at one of my favorites sites along the causeway overlooking the bay and city of Miami. Several young men were also there flying Phanthoms. They told me about the site. They had sold several clips on Pond5.

All of the www.Pond5.com videos have a watermark and a price range depending on the resolution. There is not much in the world that is not covered by someone's creations on Pond5. I found some clips for USD 25.00. Don't forget, this is a seller's marketplace. I have several clips submitted there, and the membership is free.
Once I was flying at one of my favorites sites along the causeway overlooking the bay and city of Miami. Several young men were also there flying Phanthoms. They told me about the site. They had sold several clips on Pond5.
I will go on searching Dave, and perhaps I even will upload some footage, after my registration on the site!
Thanks for the tip. ? Cheers Paul

no worries Mate (as they say in Australia)

I missed this one the first time around, amazing job! Now I'm just diving to get out there and see more of the world!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos