DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android compatibility

Franzinator

Reactions
Got my dad a spark ( I’m a mavic owner) and he bought a Samsung sm-t113 tablet and is having problems downloading the go4 app. Anyone know if it’s compatible?

It’s means my dad isn’t the greatest at downloading stuff and I’m trying to troubleshoot remotely for him. I just want to know if that particular tablet is compatible with dji go4

It is compatible. Tell him to try restarting the tablet. If that doesn't work, you can download the .apk for DJI GO 4. Just search: "DJI Go 4 apk download" on Google and you should get the APK.

First, what model designation is that Samsung tablet? Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite?

It's got a dual core processor 1 Gb / 8 Gb tablet running Android Jelly Bean (initially, did it get a KitKat upgrade?) so it isn't really a powerhouse. It's on the list here, but no 'dots' for recommendation.

DJI GO 4 needs at least Android 4.4.

Might want to go over this article.

Second, does he understand the Google Play app store? Installing an app is dead simple. He doesn't have to do anything other than (1) be connected (2) have an account (3) search for "DJI GO 4--For drones since P4" and (4) select "Install".

I had a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite as a remote for a Logitech Harmony Hub. It couldn't handle that. I bought a Nexus 7 for my DJI Mavic Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett