DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Old Guy thread. Electric Shavers?

And shave while flying a drone, well didn’t think us blokes could multitask ;)
not only that son i can break wind and eat a sweet as well have not tried standing on my head yet

Going by your profile picture you’ve also been shaving your head ain’t ya;)
now now son just following your example

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
if one were standing on ones head when flying it would be ok on the display because the screen would rotate but the best part would be trying to work out up and down left and right on the sticks yaw would be ok it would just go the other way to what was expected you will have to try it one day son and let us know how you got on

if one were standing on ones head when flying it would be ok on the display because the screen would rotate but the best part would be trying to work out up and down left and right on the sticks yaw would be ok it would just go the other way to what was expected you will have to try it one day son and let us know how you got on

You could be a first, would take some coordination!

... The Remington VIP I got for Christmas 30 years ago was a painful experience. These are a pleasure...
Remember that the blades (and less-often the screens) in electrics need to be replaced from time-to-time or your new one will also become painful. I have been using electrics since I sheared off all my zits in high school. The daily sudsing and shearing did wonders for my complexion but I also grew tired of the blood-letting.

Reactions: Former Member
Remember that the blades (and less-often the screens) in electrics need to be replaced from time-to-time or your new one will also become painful. I have been using electrics since I sheared off all my zits in high school. The daily sudsing and shearing did wonders for my complexion but I grew tired of the blood-letting.

Thanks! Any other tips? The blades on these are a little expensive, like $50 or more. How often do you replace yours?

Thanks! Any other tips? The blades on these are a little expensive, like $50 or more. How often do you replace yours?
Not that often. Only when I notice a bit of tugging instead of clean cutting. You do get a closer shave when the hairs are pulled out but it is uncomfortable.

I also oil my foil as per the bruan instructions, I’ve been using electric shavers since I was a weee boy, same as Mossiback

I got a new bruan for Xmas, this is the first time I’ve Ever had to oil the foil.

I use the same oil I put on my wahl head shaver, works a treat;)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes