DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any alternative to genuine controller for Mavic pro (1st version)

michal1

Reactions
Thinking of buying new drone but if there is option for different controller with screen I can stays with my Mavic as nothing wrong with that drone.

Is there any alternative to our black controller??

No built in screen controller was ever made for that model.

Give eBay a thorough search. Last time I tried to track down a Mavic 2 RC1A, I noticed that I got twice as many results for the original Mavic pro/platinum controller. Also search through CEX's online store. Loads of drone related stuff.
What's the issue with the original controller? Battery problems?

Last edited:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't cleare enough... I don't have any problems with my Mavic pro controller.... Just hate lack of of screen.... I have unusual phone 2cm depth so it won't fit
That's why I have started searching for alternative:(

Sorry, maybe I wasn't cleare enough... I don't have any problems with my Mavic pro controller.... Just hate lack of of screen.... I have unusual phone 2cm depth so it won't fit
Find a used, cheap old Samsung phone. I use the Galaxy S7, perfectly fine for the Mavic.

Try buying a PGYTECH tablet/phone support, cheap, excellent product and fits the phone rebate like a glove. I've used one for the last 5 years with a 10" screen Lenovo tablet and now I couldn't use anything smaller. A "smart" screen RC is not an option as they only work with Ocusync 2 and above. The original Mav Pro is plain old Ocusync.
As with most 'upgrades' I've gotten into the habit of starting with cheap and simple, then working up from there.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078