DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

I have ordered a red one aswell,ordered it on launch day. Nothing changed on my status either, I am sure somebody will be bringing skins out shortly. Might change it to white and skin it red or blue

I had a red fm pack ordered from dji. Ordered at 330pm on launch day. I had a feeling yesterday it wasn’t happening anytime soon so cancelled and reordered from rcgeeks. White fm on its way with delivery tomorrow. Refund from dji took about 20 hours from hitting the refund button.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Well good news my red Mavic Air marked shipped on the DJI website tonight,looks like the red ones are on the way to the uk [emoji3]

Just had confirmation that my DJI order is cancelled.

Wish I hadn't hit that cancel button last night.

Argos are taking preorders for delivery by the 5th if that’s any use

Argos are taking preorders for delivery by the 5th if that’s any use

Aye I've seen that. I'll see what Jessops say when they open, if not I'll probably just order from RCGeeks.

Shame no one has black, white was my last choice in terms of what I wanted.

I am sure somebody will be bringing a skin out shortly,you can have whatever color you want then. I had my notification at 2 this morning for the red my mate had his at the same time for the onyx from DJI.

I am sure somebody will be bringing a skin out shortly,you can have whatever color you want then. I had my notification at 2 this morning for the red my mate had his at the same time for the onyx from DJI.

Really wishing I'd not hit that cancel button.

Let me know what it's like when you get it... I'm excited to get one, when I do.

I would think if you re-order now,you might still get it this week. Buy the select first then you get priority delivery apparently. There are some vouchers off aswell,not sure if you can use those on it yet though. Thinks it’s £30 for the select.

I would think if you re-order now,you might still get it this week. Buy the select first then you get priority delivery apparently. There are some vouchers off aswell,not sure if you can use those on it yet though. Thinks it’s £30 for the select.

Going to call Jessops to see what's going on with that order.

DJI have confirmed my cancellation at their end, so might just order from Hobby Mounts if I can cancel the Jessops one.

Just ordered a white FMC from Hobbymounts, I am soooooooooooooooooo weak where drones are concerned, I need help badly.. :eek:o_O:D

I spoke to Jessops... answered 20 questions... Why's it being delivered to a different address? What's your local pub called etc... apparently it'll go out today and be delivered tomorrow.

We'll see.

Let me know what it's like when you get it... I'm excited to get one, when I do.
Ah, picked mine up from DHL hub last night and started an 'unboxing' video for my own YT channel. Hope to get that video up later today so you can share the fun :)
Cheers
Ian

www.youtube.com/ianinlondon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie