DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone ever shopped on AliBaba?

So, After a long time I got an email from the Belgian post office that the package is stuck at customs. I got a picture of the package, you can check for yourself. I ordered a mavic 2 pro with smart controller for 650 USD. The package says 20 sd cards with a value of 100 USD. I'm in discussion with alibaba and wise about getting my money back, but it seems I lost it all. So be warned, don't make the same mistake as me. It seems to good to be true because it is to good to be true. This is a real setback for me, I'm a still student hoping to make some money doing drone photography, but instead I lost 650 USD.View attachment 143992

Hi.... Sorry for your loss. I was about to buy a Mavic Enterprise, but this forum saved my money.
Thanks

Does anyone here know these 2 companies at alibaba?

Yiwu Yiling Electronic Commerce Firm
Yiwu Wenkai Electronic Commerce Firm

They seems scammers too, but I don't know indeed.

For example:

I think the prices are far from reality.

Those prices look ridiculously low and I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole nor any others for DJI products and other similar ones like Apple as they are brands which are rarely sold with much of a discount.

Hi.... Sorry for your loss. I was about to buy a Mavic Enterprise, but this forum saved my money.
Thanks
I wish I had seen your post before I ordered exactly the same as you. My package took 5 weeks to get to me and when I opened it there was 20 x memory cards in the package and no mavic!! Really sad that these people get away with this using Alibaba as there starting point

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro