DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone go back to their phone from the tablet?

armoredsaint

Reactions
so i have the top mount for my ipad and found it top heavy and awkward to use, i have that mount that is from the top instead of the bottom - does it make a difference?

il_570xN.1073981336_k881.jpg

i am thinking about just using my iphone 6 plus again instead or should i try the bottom mounts?

that mount looks good. at least you can still see the lcd on the controller. cars to share the link where you got it? cheers!

that mount looks good. at least you can still see the lcd on the controller. cars to share the link where you got it? cheers!
it's sold on etsy, google dji mavic mount - the seller said it's spring loaded, but it's a lie, it's held by 3 rubber bands and very much homemade - if i knew that, i wouldn't have bought it probably.

This looks like a great design! Is it home made? Does it work as good as it looks?
Found it on Aliexpress. Didn't tried it yet as I still didn't settle on the tablet I'll use. (trying to avoid extensions if possible)

A good idea would also be to get the tablet riiiiight on top of the handles. So same design but even more compact!
I would settle for that I think.

I was wary initially of my low mounted one due to not having a good view of the mavic LCD. But now I've been using it, I like it. All of the info I need on hand is displayed on my iPad anyway.

Answer for OP. No I wouldn't go back. My old eyes prefer the larger real estate. At least I'm not using my iPad Pro I use on my inspire. Haha

Y'all are complaining that holding the remote and a tablet is too heavy????? Maybe a Gym Membership should be in your future... .WOW... LOL

It's not that it's too heavy for me, but it feels awkward. And if you'be been flying RC anything for years like some of us you become used to having a neck strap. And it's nice to sometime be able to just let the remote hang from your neck if you need your hands for anything. Saves wear and tear on the controller from being picked up and set down over and over.

Found it on Aliexpress. Didn't tried it yet as I still didn't settle on the tablet I'll use. (trying to avoid extensions if possible)

A good idea would also be to get the tablet riiiiight on top of the handles. So same design but even more compact!
I would settle for that I think.

Thanks. Let us know how you like it. I really like the design.

I am using my phone now as my Shield keeps crashing with the DJI GO4 app.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: mfangler
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569