DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Size of Tablet

disisme

Reactions
So I now have loads of specs on what to look for in a tablet to mount on my RC-N1 controller with an extendable mount and tried my IPad mini 4 and screen size is descent but then tried my IPad Air 4th gen not mounted as I don’t have the bigger mount only the small mount for mini. The size of the iPad Air is 10.9” screen , 9.75” x 7”
So enough blabber, do you pilots go as big as a 10.9” screen or do most of you’s stick to the smaller 9.5” x 6 .5” mini size?

So I now have loads of specs on what to look for in a tablet to mount on my RC-N1 controller with an extendable mount and tried my IPad mini 4 and screen size is descent but then tried my IPad Air 4th gen not mounted as I don’t have the bigger mount only the small mount for mini. The size of the iPad Air is 10.9” screen , 9.75” x 7”
So enough blabber, do you pilots go as big as a 10.9” screen or do most of you’s stick to the smaller 9.5” x 6 .5” mini size?
I like the mini 5 , cheers Len

Reactions: disisme
Thanks everyone, I received a Samsung S6 Lite today, now I have to figure out how to get the Dji Fly app on it and wait for mailman to drop off the extension piece.

Tripltek 7 pro user here,with a mavmount scout on my RC-N1 controller

Reactions: Aerial West
I like my iPad Air 2 screens ... and I fly (mostly) from the shade
I have an IPad Air 4th gen which was probably ok although rather large but I wanted to go Android as from what I’ve read the apps other than the Dji fly app won’t work on other than an android.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman