DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use one of these iPad mount?

Here's a good review of it:

Reactions: Urgirlinmyjetta
I have this same mount and used it for awhile. It works very well, except it always felt heavy and bulky in my hands. It was also awkward to position it so you could see both screens. I never held it sideways like in the picture on that video.
I ended up buying something different, mostly because I was curious.

I ended up buying these 3D printed clamps that work awesome with my iPad and controller. Plus it comes with a neck strap, so I can use a hand to grab something when I'm not flying. It also takes the weight off your arms...and it was only $18!!! Bought it on Amazon.

I will add that it is a much easier and faster setup when you are getting ready to fly as well.

36d50297c37e6c0f8db34d7797895254.jpg
65be18918c3f9d19f97c299a83b282bb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike L
Here's the Amazon description:

Darkhorse 3D Printing 7.9in 9.7in Tablet Mount Holder Bracket With Neck Hanging Strap For DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller - White
Price: $17.99 & FREE Shipping

I didn't think it was appropriate to post the actual link...

Thumbswayup

Here's the Amazon description:

Darkhorse 3D Printing 7.9in 9.7in Tablet Mount Holder Bracket With Neck Hanging Strap For DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller - White
Price: $17.99 & FREE Shipping

I didn't think it was appropriate to post the actual link...

Thumbswayup

Did I do something wrong posting those pics? Sure I could've cropped the photos, but I was in a hurry that day.

I'm confused as to what makes it inappropriate. Not trying to argue, just curious.

The pictures are fine, I just couldn't find an Amazon link to the product. So I posted the description.

I felt it was not appropriate to post an Amazon link for another's post. I don't know why you left it out....

Also, I'm new here and hope to pick up on conventions with time.

Reactions: Brad Ruff
The pictures are fine, I just couldn't find an Amazon link to the product. So I posted the description.

I felt it was not appropriate to post an Amazon link for another's post. I don't know why you left it out....

Also, I'm new here and hope to pick up on conventions with time.

Ok, got it. I'm new here too and at the time I didn't think of posting a link to Amazon. I guess I should have.

Next time I will. I love using this setup. It's quick to set up and comfortable with the neck lanyard. I was just trying to get a picture of it posted to show how it looks.

Thanks

Ok, got it. I'm new here too and at the time I didn't think of posting a link to Amazon. I guess I should have.

Next time I will. I love using this setup. It's quick to set up and comfortable with the neck lanyard. I was just trying to get a picture of it posted to show how it looks.

Thanks
You can always edit and add the link. Maybe useful for other members.

Amazon.com: Darkhorse 3D Printing 7.9in 9.7in Tablet Mount Holder Bracket With Neck Hanging Strap For DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller - White: Toys & Games

I am using the same 3d printed one, picked up a black set from eBay. First flights with it was on the weekend and quite happy with the hands free ability. Allows for very easy hand launch and landing too if needed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez