DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using the Mavic for commercial ops?

rockryno

Reactions
Hi, new here. Trying to decide between the inspire 1 v2.0 or the Mavic for my first drone. Id like to get one for side jobs (real estate, videography, etc) I know the inspire is the more professional one to get, but as a beginner and still getting 4k footage from the Mavic, could the Mavic support paid jobs? If so, Id rather go with the smaller, less expensive aircraft. If the quality just isnt there, Ill go with the inspire.

Thoughts?

Hi, new here. Trying to decide between the inspire 1 v2.0 or the Mavic for my first drone. Id like to get one for side jobs (real estate, videography, etc) I know the inspire is the more professional one to get, but as a beginner and still getting 4k footage from the Mavic, could the Mavic support paid jobs? If so, Id rather go with the smaller, less expensive aircraft. If the quality just isnt there, Ill go with the inspire.
Thoughts?

I'm not yet a pro because the closest school is too far and the local one has still to re-register after ENAC changed the rules, but I'm definitely going ofr it: after just a ocuple of weeks flying the Mavic around, I already got asked help by 3 persons: 2 rooftop checks and a long coutnry palisade check. I did the first one on wednesday for a friend and the Mavic literally rocked; 15+ minutes flying around the roof of this 4 storey biulding in town, zooming here and there and then getting close here and there to show with max precisioni the joints between the panels and between the roof and the building, the most important parts in a north european style metal roof. He first saw the footage on the smartphone, then I brougth him a dvd with the clip on it: soon after he saw the dvd he called me to thank me and inform me that tomorrow's lunch is on him :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78