DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are there any good quality VND filters for the DJI Air 3 available yet?

Todd Clarke

Reactions
I bought the Freewell VND filter set for my old Mavic Air 2, but as of today Freewell don't even list VND filters for the Air 3 yet. Does anybody now if they are coming, or if any other brands available yet, or coming soon? I find single filters way too fiddly, VND's work great for me. A simple turn of the outer ring and the higher the ND stops go. No need to remove and change out filters in the field, less to carry around with you, it’s a no-brainer!!

Last edited:
None that I know of.

I bought the Freewell VND filter set for my old Mavic Air 2, but as of today Freewell don't even list VND filters for the Air 3 yet. Does anybody now if they are coming, or if any other brands available yet, or coming soon? I find single filters way too fiddly, VND's work great for me. A simple turn of the outer ring and the higher the ND stops go. No need to remove and change out filters in the field, less to carry around with you, it’s a no-brainer!!
I can't find any for the MINI 4 PRO day one DJI sold out I guess! How could that be? And no new ones in sight :rolleyes:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1