DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are things missing

Andart

Reactions
Ok had a bit of trouble but am now up to latest firmware. But have I got a problem , I can't find any off the cinema styles in the camera settings .
Thinking I might be missing other things .
I'm on android

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Ok had a bit of trouble but am now up to latest firmware. But have I got a problem , I can't find any off the cinema styles in the camera settings .
Thinking I might be missing other things .
I'm on android

While the drone is on and you are connected ...

Under the camera options button in dji go 4 select the center icon at the top ie the camera image then in the next menu select color and you will find your options listed

Attachments

• 20170110_000345.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20170110_000402.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20170110_000417.jpg
    782 KB · Views: 56
Yes mine same as yours but I thought latest update had cinema a, cinema b, cinema c, cinema d, etc all way to I.

I the 1.03.0000 Firmware update they replaced the Cine, b, c, d etc with :-

"Added more film looks and colour modes (when used with the DJI GO 4 app)."

So I assumed that his removed the Cine ones so that we just have D Cine plus the list of other ones.

Also I am sure they were called Film-A Film-B etc ..

Last edited:
Must be using DJI Go 4 app and not the original DJI Go app. The original app still has Art mode and new app doesn't.

Your right film a film b etc etc I never new they got rid of them I thought they just added them . All the you tube videos mention them but not that there gone

Your right film a film b etc etc I never new they got rid of them I thought they just added them . All the you tube videos mention them but not that there gone

I think they are still in the DJI GO app but not the DJI GO4 app.

hi does anyone have this problem there is no enable buttons when I open the go 4 app I cant get out of beginners mode because there is no enable button or any other enable button what do you think I should do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31