DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assigning EV value to Right Control Wheel

camson

Reactions
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and just started flying the MAVIC Pro a few days ago.

Is there a way to assign the EV value to the Right Control Wheel?

At the moment when I rotate the Right Control Wheel it changes the shutter speed, but I would like to keep the shutter speed set at 60 (1/60 sec) and not have that change.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris.

I seriously need help with this, while filming the video quickly white out and video looks terrible.

I seriously need help with this, while filming the video quickly white out and video looks terrible.
What are your settings? Are you using any neutral density filter's? Usually is this camera works pretty well in full auto mode.

In auto mode the wheel controls EV. In manual mode it controls shutter, because well... there isn't anything else to control (apart from ISO, but you want that even less).

What are your settings? Are you using any neutral density filter's? Usually is this camera works pretty well in full auto mode.

In full auto, no filter and default settings. Ev went full retard maxing out at +2.0. Since the post I google a few that can possibly help future occurrences.

U can set the camera settings to manual. Then, in the button config I think u set the c2 (or c1, the one on the left anyways) to switch between iso / shutter. Then u can press that and dial in the iso while keeping shutter on 60. No doubt u will need and filter.

I figured it out! The reason my EV adjustments were consistently from one extreme to another was due to EV control wheel being stuck. To stop the fluctuating, I just force the wheel hard in both directions until the beeping noise stop that alerts you of the fluctuations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998