DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ATTI mode for Phantom 4 and Phantom 3

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
The Phantom 4 can be deliberately flown in ATTI mode - correct? And can - or cannot - the Phantom 3? Forgive me for asking but I seem to be getting mixed information. Thx.

The Phantom 4 can be deliberately flown in ATTI mode - correct? And can - or cannot - the Phantom 3? Forgive me for asking but I seem to be getting mixed information. Thx.
Maybe ask in the correct forum?

This is for Mavic owners/flyers. The clue is in the title "Mavic Pilots"

The other option although radical, is to read the user manual, specifically page 11.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomFandom
Yes, both Phantoms have a Flight Mode Switch which allows you to select Atti Mode.

It would have been a lot quicker and easier to give the information rather than chastising you.

Yes, both Phantoms have a Flight Mode Switch which allows you to select Atti Mode.

It would have been a lot quicker and easier to give the information rather than chastising you.
Sometimes, just sometimes, it’s nice when people help themselves just a little instead of wanting to be spoon fed all the time.

If I want to know something or have an issue I do a thorough search first (including Google and YouTube) to see if the subject has been covered, or there is an idea I haven’t thought of trying.
Only after exhausting those options and researching do I then put up a thread.
This was case in point in that had the OP simply read the user manual (something everyone should do by the way), by the time they got to page 11 they would have the answer in plain print staring them in the face.

I guess some people still sit on the toilet and shout ‘Finished’ when they have done.

Thats not me I’m afraid......

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EwaKrzyzanowska