DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio cuts out randomly

Ynksfan27

Reactions
Anyone have any issues with audio cutting out randomly with the Osmo Pocket recordings? Mine will cut out every couple minutes for a second or two.

Reactions: mnis
Anyone have any issues with audio cutting out randomly with the Osmo Pocket recordings? Mine will cut out every couple minutes for a second or two.
With which settings did you make your video recordings?
How do you play your videos...?...Mimo app? / Android device? / IOS device / PC-Windows version?

Basic playback with onboard player, or player app?
Direct playback from SD-Card / HDD / SSD, or streaming NAS?

Thanks for the reply @mnis. I shoot everything in 1080p 30fps. I did find out that it’s my computer because the videos play fine in the Mimo app and if I use different apps on my Mac they sometimes play normal. I noticed the audio wasn’t lining up with the mouth movements so it’s gotta be the computer. It’s a 2008 Mac Pro. Definitely time for an upgrade. Editing 4K video is even harder with this beast lol.

Reactions: mnis
Thanks for the reply @mnis. I shoot everything in 1080p 30fps. I did find out that it’s my computer because the videos play fine in the Mimo app and if I use different apps on my Mac they sometimes play normal. I noticed the audio wasn’t lining up with the mouth movements so it’s gotta be the computer. It’s a 2008 Mac Pro. Definitely time for an upgrade. Editing 4K video is even harder with this beast lol.
Thank you for your feedback, and continue to have fun with the DOP :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18