DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Our Year 2023 - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
All my best wishes and a droneful 2024

2023 was really a joyfull year full of travels.
We have seen plenty of places this year and it was hard to choose the shots this year because I made so many.
But I managed to do so and to keep it under 5 minutes (I easily could have edited double the time)
But do let me shut up and let you enjoy my highlights of this year.

Enjoy the reel.

Everything is filmed with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3, Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Osmo Action 4.

Great video. I also own the Osmo Action 4. I own the Osmo Mobile 6 Gimbal. I decided to go with the Gimbal and use my iPhone 14 Pro, which has 3 great lenses and shoots great photos and videos.. DJI surely makes some excellent products.

Happy New Year and wishing you the best for 2024.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Nice Video! Happy New Year!

• Love
Great video. I also own the Osmo Action 4. I own the Osmo Mobile 6 Gimbal. I decided to go with the Gimbal and use my iPhone 14 Pro, which has 3 great lenses and shoots great photos and videos.. DJI surely makes some excellent products.

Happy New Year and wishing you the best for 2024.
Thank You Abner.

Dji does has some **** good products.
Bought the action 4 for the motorcycle next season to add shots with other perspectives but it shoots very good stuff used on the selfie stick. Other kind of shots then the pocket 3 but devine to mix in a video to have more diversity like I did on my video of 'Westhoek'

Best wishes and a droneful year for you too

Very nice video! Like it so much! Saw some castles that I've visited myself :)

• Love
Very nice compilation. Looks like you had a great year of flying and photography. I just love the architecture found in Europe. They weren’t afraid to spend time, effort and money on creating beautiful buildings, unlike in the US. :-(
Thanks for sharing your work. It is almost as good as traveling, but without the great food. 😊

• Love
Very nice compilation. Looks like you had a great year of flying and photography. I just love the architecture found in Europe. They weren’t afraid to spend time, effort and money on creating beautiful buildings, unlike in the US. :-(
Thanks for sharing your work. It is almost as good as traveling, but without the great food. 😊
Woow thanks for this reply PHZ. We sure are blessed here in Europe with such places and history. 🤩

Thanks for that! Wonderfully done. Very cinematic from beginning to end!

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne