DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Austrian Alps - Mavic 2 Pro

rikk08

Reactions
Austria is one of the most stunning countries in the world.
Enjoy this short, cinematic 4K video from a few days spent in Austrian Alps while driving around Austria's most beautiful regions.

Watch in 4K definition and let me know what you think in the comments below
smile.gif

Shot on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Sony a7siii

Well the footage was gorgeous and the music was perfect. But I'm not sure what was up with the first minute 45 seconds.

Reactions: Droniac
I think it's really good!! Got the blue stuff in the begining before moving into daylight!!

Reactions: rikk08 and Droniac
Austria is one of the most stunning countries in the world.
Enjoy this short, cinematic 4K video from a few days spent in Austrian Alps while driving around Austria's most beautiful regions.

Watch in 4K definition and let me know what you think in the comments below
smile.gif

Shot on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Sony a7siii

That was certainly beautiful! How could you possibly miss with that great scenery. I would have held the hotel shot a few seconds longer, and I would have led with the sunrise and morning warm colors. Nice smooth flying and mellow music made it even more beautiful. Good work!

Dale
Miami

Very nice! I really enjoyed the pastel colors 30 seconds in. Beautiful!

I ended up watching more of your videos - you've created some great videos! I subscribed & liked - looking forward to what you create next!

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Well the footage was gorgeous and the music was perfect. But I'm not sure what was up with the first minute 45 seconds.
what do you mean?

Thanks for posting. I lived in the Austrian Alps for 11 years, and although I'm from the UK, Wales specifically and we have stunning scenery throughout the UK, Austria is probably my most favourite country, for the sheer beauty, everywhere you look with Switzerland a very close but more expensive, second. Well I should say that I'm speaking of the Alps region now, just to clarify. Though having lived for three years in Salzburg, that area is also quite stunning. We were last just in 2018 when I got some nice footage with my drone. Looking forward to going back when Corona goes back to being just a beer.

Love the multiple clip morning fog reveal. It really captures how I feel when flying... at peace. Music was beautiful, exactly the type of music I like to use. I'll have to add Tony Anderson to my drone tracks playlist.

That was certainly beautiful! How could you possibly miss with that great scenery. I would have held the hotel shot a few seconds longer, and I would have led with the sunrise and morning warm colors. Nice smooth flying and mellow music made it even more beautiful. Good work!

Dale
Miami
Thanks 😁😁😁 I simply love the cinematic music, this was a masterpiece by Tony Anderson - one of my favourites.

You should check out these artist/composers: Ólafur Arnalds, Fabrizio Paterlini, Ludovico Einaudi.
Thanks mate, I will surely check them out. Two of them are already very familiar but I simply love browsing through Musicbed's cinematic artists as those are copyright free unlike the famous composers you mentioned - I don't want youtube to remove my audio because of copyright.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine