DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Automatic opening of a safety announcement upon reading a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wolf

Reactions
I've removed my post due to the nastiness of the comments. It was just a thought.
End of story.

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised he's still allowed on the forums actually. Considering the forum guidelines and all.
There is an "ignore" button. I have used if for several members. It makes for funny reading as I only see others' responses to their continued bantering. Haha.

Reactions: Kilrah
I'm quite surprised he's still allowed on the forums actually. Considering the forum guidelines and all.
Enough of you. I've put an 'ignore" on your pointless replies.
I'm trying to placate the situation nicely and all you can do is bicker. Surprised you are still here given the guidelines.

There is an "ignore" button. I have used if for several members. It makes for funny reading as I only see others' responses to their continued bantering. Haha.
Ignore is now applied to you as well.

i've had enough of this with some members. It's supposed to be a happy forum where everyone helps each other.

Reactions: Soundtekk
It's supposed to be a happy forum where everyone helps each other.

Problem is your not helping, just look back at your posts including this one. Seems like your applying for a policing position that doesn't exist.

Reactions: _milo_
Tell me, @Grey Wolf, do you pay special attention to something that pops up on your screen while you are attempting to view something else? No one does. Now extend that to, as you put it, "every time we open a thread", and these forums would be a miserable place to visit.

I don't think this would fly. I also don't care if someone new to drones crashes based on them not having read some annoying popup, or the manual, or the FAA website... etc. We're all going to do what we're all going to do. I'd ask that we not extend my example to a noob crashing into a crowd of 70,000 people at a sporting event, half a mile from the approaching runway at the busiest airport in the world, in ATTI mode with a bad battery cell, no home point set, and a brick of C4 attached to the chassis.

Last edited:
Ignore is now applied to you as well.

i've had enough of this with some members. It's supposed to be a happy forum where everyone helps each other.
Haha. I hadn't ignored you! I was just trying to tell others to not get stressed out if they don't like certain person's posts but to simply ignore them. Too much acrimony going on.

I agree. I have "un ignored" you now. LOL!
I have removed my post writing because of the other acrimonious responses.

Now your policing your own thread (asking for it to be closed, removed your original content so others can't see it any longer) that must be a great accomplishment.

I have no reason to "ignore" anyone that could cause this much ruckus, the follow button seems more appropriate in this case.

I see more of these post in the future of "helping" the forum.

Reactions: Kilrah
It's like a bad accident.... you want to turn away but somehow you look anyway. I saw the title and said to myself.... self... don't look. But it was too late Ethel....

What next Big Brother?
I hear ya. I meant to drive right past this accident, but instead I grabbed my camera and rubber-necked the $#1T out of it.

Reactions: triumphrider
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78