DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Basic app fly safe database.

WAXMAN

Reactions
On the right I hit the three dots. When I scroll down to "about" It shows.
Flight Database 01.00.01.07
Basic app fly safe database 01.00.01.05
Precise app fly safe database 01.00.01.07
My question is,why is the basic not the same as the precise app? Or is this right?
I've updated:
Firmware=v01.04.0000
DJIgo4 app=4.1.12
I-Pad=IOS 11.0.1
I've used my wi-fi not DJI assistant 2. Never had a problem.
Thank you for any help on this question.
WAXMAN.

On the right I hit the three dots. When I scroll down to "about" It shows.
Flight Database 01.00.01.07
Basic app fly safe database 01.00.01.05
Precise app fly safe database 01.00.01.07
My question is,why is the basic not the same as the precise app? Or is this right?
I've updated:
Firmware=v01.04.0000
DJIgo4 app=4.1.12
I-Pad=IOS 11.0.1
I've used my wi-fi not DJI assistant 2. Never had a problem.
Thank you for any help on this question.
WAXMAN.
when I update the geofence database this week, the Precise app version changed to .07 where as before the update both the basic app and precise app were at version .05. The update didn't seem to have and effect for the area I usually fly in but it may have made changes for other areas of the county. They don't really give much detail as to when is changed.

Reactions: WAXMAN
when I update the geofence database this week, the Precise app version changed to .07 where as before the update both the basic app and precise app were at version .05. The update didn't seem to have and effect for the area I usually fly in but it may have made changes for other areas of the county. They don't really give much detail as to when is changed.
That's just like mine! Maybe someone from DJI could reply to this question. Are we OK or does this have to be corrected?

Hi locoman,did you ever get this problem fixed? If so what did you do? Chuck.

I don't think there is a problem, think that there are two data base version. 1. the basic app fly safe database which is version -.05 and the precise app fly save database which is version -.07. I think that is the way it is suppose to be. I seem to still get the same warnings, so for my area nothing has changed. maybe in some other areas of the country things have changed, I have read that for some the geo-fence update has stopped them from flying into or close to NFZ like nation parks, military reservations etc.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I don't think there is a problem, think that there are two data base version. 1. the basic app fly safe database which is version -.05 and the precise app fly save database which is version -.07. I think that is the way it is suppose to be. I seem to still get the same warnings, so for my area nothing has changed. maybe in some other areas of the country things have changed, I have read that for some the geo-fence update has stopped them from flying into or close to NFZ like nation parks, military reservations etc.
Thanks locoman for the info. I hope your right. I E-mailed DJI today for their opinion I'll let you know what they have to say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J