DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries?

Reactions: DDS
I had a LOT of problems finding them a short while ago, thought they were going out of production (like the M1P).
Just searching again, one local supplier has them listed for the usual AUD$149.

Not sure where you are located though . . .

I managed to find some going out on clearance for AUD$100 (normally $149 EVERYWHERE), so snapped up a couple more.

If you have any problems finding the M1P batteries, the MPP is same spec, just a different colour of course.

they are getting harder to find but if you have any issues ,youcan always get the ones for the MPP they are exactly the same ,the only difference is the colour,that is not an issue if you fit a skin to your drone

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
They still show some in stock,my next question is will Mavic 2 Batteries work in the original.
no they are different 4 cell not 3 cell and a different size

Reactions: Drone Master
they are getting harder to find but if you have any issues ,youcan always get the ones for the MPP they are exactly the same ,the only difference is the colour,that is not an issue if you fit a skin to your drone
Got it I don't care about color when it's up in the air you cant see the battery.

Reactions: old man mavic
Mavic Pro batteries are also available here on Amazon for about $30 less than the DJI Store's current price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise