DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery blinking

Hayabusa

Reactions
I have had 3 batts fir about a year. I just tossed 1 as it was swelling pretty bad and took forever to charge.

I have 1 that is just a little swelled. Charges fine but today I’m charging and at end of charge the 3rd light is blinking. Once I unplugged it shows full charge and stopped.
Any idea what that is telling me?
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Thanks
Mike

From what I read. It states two blinks is “over charge detected”
What does this mean and how do I fix and sm
I ok to use this batt?
Thanks
Mike

You should recycle any swelled battery end of story. They have a high potential to start on fire when compromised.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Ok. I did one that was very swelled. This one is just slightly swelled. Recycle and don’t take a chance?
Thanks
Mike

Swelling LiPo's have also led to batteries popping off Mavic's during flight ... making them "not so much fly, as plummet!"

From what I read. It states two blinks is “over charge detected”
What does this mean and how do I fix and sm
I ok to use this batt?
Thanks
Mike

So, I just had the same thing happen to one of my batteries. I put them on charge this morning to go for a flight today. One of them charged and the "third light up from the bottom of the battery was doing a double blink". The battery isn't swollen at all. I unplugged it. It shows as full. Did you have any concerns with that battery afterwards?

Have you heard anything else about this "code" and if it's serious at all?

Thnaks in advance,
Rick

So, I just had the same thing happen to one of my batteries. I put them on charge this morning to go for a flight today. One of them charged and the "third light up from the bottom of the battery was doing a double blink". The battery isn't swollen at all. I unplugged it. It shows as full. Did you have any concerns with that battery afterwards?

Have you heard anything else about this "code" and if it's serious at all?

Thnaks in advance,
Rick

Rick,
Mine was swollen so I ended up recycling.
I ended up tossing 2 out of 3 batts and bought one more- funny, I just hinted to my daughter for another battery.

I have had 3 batts fir about a year. I just tossed 1 as it was swelling pretty bad and took forever to charge.

I have 1 that is just a little swelled. Charges fine but today I’m charging and at end of charge the 3rd light is blinking. Once I unplugged it shows full charge and stopped.
Any idea what that is telling me?
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Thanks
Mike
DONE - If the battery is swelling its time to replace it and not look back.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60