DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Error warning

mavic6611

Reactions
Does anyone know why I just received a battery Error warning at the top right of the go 4 app?

Does anyone know why I just received a battery Error warning at the top right of the go 4 app?
What did it say? Just "battery error" was your battery low? Are you on the latest FW and app?
Regards,
-d.

Hi, yes I'm on latest firmware and my battery was on 87%. Yes it literally just said battery Error? I find it strange because I switched everything off and back on and then it disappeared

Hi, yes I'm on latest firmware and my battery was on 87%. Yes it literally just said battery Error? I find it strange because I switched everything off and back on and then it disappeared
Gremlin, if you check your app under "errors" it may give you a little more info, I would not concern myself unless it happens again.
Regards,
-d.

That's a good idea. Ill check and if I find any further info I'll post it on here to let you know.

Thanks for taking your time to help me out I really appreciate it. Have a great day

not "battery status error"? i think yes.

Gremlin, if you check your app under "errors" it may give you a little more info, I would not concern myself unless it happens again.
Regards,
-d.

hi Bunny Too,

i have similar message. exactly: "battery status error". on the ground. i checked it in the warnings page on the go4 app, and nothing problem there. the volts, charge level and everything was fine in the go4 app. but the "battery status error" still was on the upper right side. when i switched off everything, than switch on, this message disappeared. on the warnings page just nothing. no warnings about battery. can you help me what is this? i use sony xperia z5/android 7/go4 app 4.0.5.

thank you!
mlaczek

I contacted dji and they said to calibrate compass imu and transmitter. I never did any of that as it must have just been a bit glitchy that day because it's not happened on any other flights since

I contacted dji and they said to calibrate compass imu and transmitter. I never did any of that as it must have just been a bit glitchy that day because it's not happened on any other flights since
Excellent mavic6611, glad to hear that you solved the problem. If you put "solved" in the title of the thread others will know to look here if they are experiencing similar issues. Congratulations.
Regards,
-d

Reactions: RIHockey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan