DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Problems

Gheddo

Reactions
Months ago I took a trip to another country and left my drone behind. I left it with a friend and asked him to look after it till I got back. While I was away he said one of the batteries got the 2 green light error (possibly because of a failed update). He said the batter wouldn't respond or anything he did it wouldn't turn off, so he just let it stay on till the battery drained. Now I'm back and trying to power up the battery and it won't come up. The battery charging hub gives off a red light when I put the battery on it. I left the battery on it for about 8 hours and still nothing. I followed the instructions from a video I saw on youtube to get the battery out of hibernation mode so that I could update it, held the power button down for 30 seconds and the lights on the battery came up for about a minute then started fading (I'm guessing cause there's no juice left in it). Repeated the process and it came on for a couple seconds till now it won't come on at all. Called DJI and my warranty on it is us and the guy just wasn't of much help overall. Is there anyway I can get some power to the battery so that I can update it and get it working again? All help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: My other batteries work just fine. its just this one that the update failed on.

Charge battery 2-3 hours(simulate full charge). Insert into mavic and plug in to PC. Update firmware. I have same problem, this solution can help you

Was your friend using/flying your Mavic?
Maybe he ran the battery completely flat, (should not harm it in this case, "Smart Battery", buy you never know), or dropped? Or accidently swapped with another?
Something murdered the battery......

Reactions: DirtyDusty
Was your friend using/flying your Mavic?
Maybe he ran the battery completely flat, (should not harm it in this case, "Smart Battery", buy you never know), or dropped? Or accidently swapped with another?
Something murdered the battery......
he said the lights came up during an update an he was stumped as to how to turn it off. so he just left it till the lights went off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan