DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I was born there so it definitely was not pleasant hearing about that.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.
Here is my tribute to Ukraine.

Beautiful footage and country! I'm sorry for what is happening to your country and I hope your family and friends are safe 🙏💛💙🇺🇦

Last edited:
Reactions: zero2018
Hey Everyone!
As a lot of you know the current situation in Ukraine going on with the invasion from Russia.
I had the Opportunity to visit Ukraine about 5 months ago and had managed to capture quite a bit of footage.

Thank you. Who really knew 5 months ago what the future held for Beautiful Ukraine. I hope that your video goes viral. People need to know that Beautiful Ukraine is worth defending. GREAT work at the most apropos time.

I want to encourage everyone to at least try to avoid buying products made in China....the Russia-China informal alliance is ominous, and has likely played at least a small part in Putin's decision to pursue the Ukraine invasion. I hope and pray that Ukraine and Zelensky can survive this onslaught.

I was moved to tears hearing a story told by the daughter of a 61 year old. He was questioned by his daughter after getting his wife to safety why he was returning to his home. To fight for my homeland was his response, but she countered you have bad knees and can hardly walk. Then I will crawl was his response. I wish him and all the people of Ukraine the very best of luck and hope this terrible situation is ended soon.

Hey Everyone!

A beautifully flown video. A wonderful tribute to your beautiful country. Well done.

My grandfather emigrated from the Ukraine in 1906. I never realized how beautiful it is until I saw this video. I hope it's ok that I just shared the url on my FB page.

A beautiful, marvellous and crucial record zero2018 of what exists before the incromprehisible invasion
Some beautiful architecture which will probably need reconstructing in the future

Great work Igor, very timely. Let’s hope all nations pile on the pressure to stifle Putin and his henchmen. A civilized world has no place these morons. Best wishes to you, your relatives and the people of Ukraine.

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

Great video about a beautiful country with beautiful and normal people who unfortunately now are in the middle of a horrible war! Your relatives over there may stay safe! Be brave! Romania is with you all!

Hey Everyone!

Beautiful work my friend . . . we are all hoping and praying for the best 😞.

Beautiful footage. Let's hope it all still stands when that nut is finally stopped.

Wonderful - and maybe this will answer the question "Why should we care?" Unfortunate that some care about preserving architectural monuments more than human life. May God be with Ukraine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki