DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Because Forced Landing at 25% of battery?

With landing protection off, can you down throttle it straight into the ground, or will vps still prevent a ground crash/rough landing?

With landing protection disabled, you'll be able to manually fly the Mavic until it meets the ground. I'm not sure how hot of a landing it'll allow. I always ease mine down until it touches the ground.

With landing protection disabled, you'll be able to manually fly the Mavic until it meets the ground. I'm not sure how hot of a landing it'll allow. I always ease mine down until it touches the ground.

Wise move, maybe we can all pitch in for someone to test at the end of their refresh plan ;)

Wise move, maybe we can all pitch in for someone to test at the end of their refresh plan ;)

Just get a buddy to hold a sheet of cardboard out horizontally. Practice coming in hot and stopping just on top of it, then come in just a bit hotter. If it doesn't stop, it'll let you crash. If it does, it's still paying attention.

Just get a buddy to hold a sheet of cardboard out horizontally. Practice coming in hot and stopping just on top of it, then come in just a bit hotter. If it doesn't stop, it'll let you crash. If it does, it's still paying attention.

Effective, but much less glorious than a major crash and burn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev