DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best method to get kml file from flight log?

Cody1774

Reactions
Could I get some suggestions on which is the best way for me to get my kml file from my flight log?

You can upload your log to my log viewer here or to HealthyDrones.com. Both will allow you to download a KML.

Reactions: Cody1774
Question,, where do I go to extract this flight log? from My Phone attached to the RC or the RC itself?

You can retrieve the TXT flight logs from your mobile device via iTunes -- like this:

Reactions: Cerberus
Hmm, my flightlog is is DAT file format?

I thought it is suppose to be in TXT?

p.s :- ok, scratch that, I went to the wrong folder.. found the TXT files..

Thanks

p.s.s:- Ok, tried to take a look at the TXT file, its all encrypted gibberish inside.. What software do I need to use to extract the GPS data?

Last edited:
See my first post above. You can find some other flight log tools here.

I did... Guess I need to rephrase my question.. haha

Is there a software on the windows desktop that I can use to convert the TXT flightlog data? ;p

I seem to be having some difficulties with my browser of choice and 64 bit java... anyways, what are the advantages the the csvviewer can provide?

Check out the CsvView introduction here. You can see a few screenshots showing what the program is able to output.

Reactions: Cody1774
My DJI Go 4 app doesnt create neither a FlightRecord folder, nor a FlightRecord file(s). Does this have to be enabled somewhere?

Are you able to see the TXT files when you look directly on your mobile device?

no, at least not anything with the name 'FlightRecord'. Hence I am asking whether I need to set this to log someplace in the app, before this will happen. Using DJI Go 4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot