DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best mobile phone

Sure, you have your opinion, I have mine... from my perspective, Android users have more issues due to the inherent unreliability and multitudes of versions of Android across devices.. You can chose to ignore that if you want.
I've had flawless performance from flying with non-Apple devices for six years, without a single glitch, just as many others have.
I'll stick with first hand experience and ignore your "opinion".

Last edited:
My opinion....NO WAIT....I do not have an opinion!! Use what works for you and fly safe - wait oh shoot was that an opinion? Seriously I have always used Android products and my MA2 has its own dedicated Moto G7 plus with nothing else running on it. I did find it challenging in the beginning to find an absolute complete listing (does not exist to my knowledge) of every smart phone/tablet that works with the MA2. B&H Photography gave the straight scoop on what specs were needed and said the $139 Moto g7 plus had what it took for the MA2. I said "send it" and it has worked. Is it the best/worst? Do not know but it works. I said I was going to hit ignore but it just get more exciting per reply ha ha. I did not want to say "like a bad accident" because that would be rude.

....also the Apple vs Android camps are very, very similar to the manned airplane pilot camps. I will only fly a high wing airplane NO I will only ever fly a low wing and never a high wing. I have flown about 45 different make/model of aircraft and I liked them all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio