DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best of DRONELAPSE / HYPERLAPSE / MOTION TIMELAPSE 4K

Manny T

Reactions
Best of DRONELAPSE / HYPERLAPSE / MOTION TIMELAPSE 4K - Mavic Pro - Yorkshire

My recent project - Dronelapsing which lasted over 3 weeks. Through battering wind and wet cold day, I have managed to finally put together a compilations of drone lapse in many different locations in Yorkshire, England. Tutorials on how to make dronelapse is coming soon, if you want to see how I made this video.

anyone curious with the mavic air v mavic pro comparison, it's here:

My recent project - Dronelapsing which lasted over 3 weeks. Through battering wind and wet cold day, I have managed to finally put together a compilations of drone lapse in many different locations in Yorkshire, England. Tutorials on how to make dronelapse is coming soon, if you want to see how I made this video.

Nice! Do you just set a path with the drone and snap a pic every couple seconds and put them together in post? Very Cool!

Reactions: Manny T
Wow, so cool. I have no idea how you made this... Dronelapses are very interesting. Do you need a lot of batteries? How many seconds between the pictures? Any special apps? Just curious.... :)

Thanks man, sort of yea, or you can just manually fly too and take lots of pics, i have tutorial coming if that will help?
Yes, why not? Would be interesting to see. Why wouldn't you just film and speed up the footage? Is the image quality better when doing it with creating a movie from photographs?

I love the way the wind on the drone makes tall objects seems to dance, I wish I could exaggerate and replicate that effect on demand. Nice work.
What I want to experiment with next is re-running the same route at different times of day, and running longer routes that require a change of battery. Both of these would let you do day to night transitions...

Wow, so cool. I have no idea how you made this... Dronelapses are very interesting. Do you need a lot of batteries? How many seconds between the pictures? Any special apps? Just curious.... :)

batteries definiltey yes or if you have power bank and adapter then it's less important to have lots of batteries. apps wise it's just dji app 4.0 i will be making a tutorial for that, so stay tune

Yes, why not? Would be interesting to see. Why wouldn't you just film and speed up the footage? Is the image quality better when doing it with creating a movie from photographs?

cool! so tutorial is coming soon, stay tune. yea you can but then video quality wont be as good as picture quality

Reactions: JoostGT3
I love the way the wind on the drone makes tall objects seems to dance, I wish I could exaggerate and replicate that effect on demand. Nice work.
What I want to experiment with next is re-running the same route at different times of day, and running longer routes that require a change of battery. Both of these would let you do day to night transitions...
hahaha couldn't be avoided if the wind is super strong, not even warp stabile works on after effect or premiere pro

yea i'd love to do that transition shoot as well

I was mesmerized by the pigeons flying around the castle tower and the spot of sun following the hill ridge before you panned back to the lone tower. Every now and then I could spot a few birds flying past. Amazing work.

I was mesmerized by the pigeons flying around the castle tower and the spot of sun following the hill ridge before you panned back to the lone tower. Every now and then I could spot a few birds flying past. Amazing work.

thank you! i like that scene too! i got lucky with those scenes, they were just there flying...

So I have been requested by a lot of you on how I did my drone hyperlapse, so I took my time out to make this tutorial for youy guys. Hopefully it is useful for you guys. Let me know if you have further questions. Will do my best to answer them.

Reactions: sivart

Hi Manny,

Very nice...I'll drop a sub on your youtube, more than happy to watch all how 2's at the moment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_