DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best places in the Uk to fly drone.

That is quite a question, I mean we could be a while answering that. Probably best to start with where not to fly, like near airports, over cities or other high population areas ;-) The other thing to remember is National Trust properties are also out of bounds, but you can still find plenty of interesting sites.

Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Reactions: steveo43
That is quite a question, I mean we could be a while answering that. Probably best to start with where not to fly, like near airports, over cities or other high population areas ;-) The other thing to remember is National Trust properties are also out of bounds, but you can still find plenty of interesting sites.

Whereabouts are you in the UK?
I’m in the Peak District. Lots of moorland.

You can download a few apps that might give you peace of mind. There are lots of drone apps out there and many for letting you know if the area you are in is ok to fly in. I use DLBMobile and SkyDemon (free version on both). You sir are in for a very nice treat being where you are. Once you get up and shoot some footage you won’t want to come down lol. Happy and safe flying dude

Reactions: steveo43 and ff22
You can download a few apps that might give you peace of mind. There are lots of drone apps out there and many for letting you know if the area you are in is ok to fly in. I use DLBMobile and SkyDemon (free version on both). You sir are in for a very nice treat being where you are. Once you get up and shoot some footage you won’t want to come down lol. Happy and safe flying dude

I found SkyDemon but not DLBMobile.

I use drone assist as well and its quite good, I also recently downloaded airmap for IOS which while similar to Drone Assist, has extra info, for each hazard like airports, it also carries the phone numbers of the control towers, which is a very useful feature if you are flying close to but not in the restricted zones of small airports.

Reactions: Point Zero
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne