DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Birds

gulls? they grey areas are shadows? super interesting...

Awesome photo

My lucky shot, check the 4 minutes 35 seconds of this video.

super cool. I'll keep an eye out for that ...but odds are slim locally.

Nicely done and great scenery. Nice sound track, too. When the birds flew out of the trees I thought the audio of the birds was a great touch.
In the opening scene, did you fly through the trees manually?
What kind of birds are the white ones?

Nicely done and great scenery. Nice sound track, too. When the birds flew out of the trees I thought the audio of the birds was a great touch.
In the opening scene, did you fly through the trees manually?
What kind of birds are the white ones?
Everything weas manual flying with some APAS help. There are Egrets mostly, herons, anhinga ect...

Thanks. I develop virtually all my HDR with Aurora…well…Lightroom does have the ability to select an entire series of images shot with AEB (auto exposure bracketing) that make up a single panorama and to put them all together into a pano at one fell swoop. I don’t think Aurora can do that so when I have done something stupid like manually shot a pano with the tele lens it might be 10 or 15 shots, 5AEB on each and then I will use Lightroom to put it all together at one time but for any “regular” HDR, Aurora provides such great tools for post processing that as far as I know, it’s pretty much the best HDR program…for Mac computers anyway.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones