DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue Mts - Sydney Australia

Nice shooting and editing job. Does anyone climb those rocks?
Thanks.
The 3 sisters? No, not really, some have done it. There is a track to walk up beside them which is nice. The other rocks which only appear breifly is the Ruined Castle - you can climb them.

Nice job I must have just missed u. Enjoy which it looks like your doing.

Another truly spectacular part of Australia. Didn't know you were allowed to fly there. Will take a trip shortly.
Another great spot closer to me is Burragorang lookout which is a bit south of the Blue mountains, about a half hour drive. Will be taking Mavic there soon

Another truly spectacular part of Australia. Didn't know you were allowed to fly there. Will take a trip shortly.
Another great spot closer to me is Burragorang lookout which is a bit south of the Blue mountains, about a half hour drive. Will be taking Mavic there soon
Sounds good. You can fly there but the standard rules apply (cant take off/must land if there is a manned flight). The only place i have come across that is a 100% ban is Sydney habour and the area directly north of it

There's a lot more than that, lol. Check out the CASA app, no fly zones scattered all over Sydney

Very well done, loved your angles and approach, music score amazing fit, my only suggestion and no offense that’s all it is a suggestion maybe spend a lil more time color grading and post to bring out your colors more, looks like it may have been shot Dcinelike and left a little flat? Could be my IPad screen

Very well done, loved your angles and approach, music score amazing fit, my only suggestion and no offense that’s all it is a suggestion maybe spend a lil more time color grading and post to bring out your colors more, looks like it may have been shot Dcinelike and left a little flat? Could be my IPad screen
Thanks for thia feedback. I have very limited experience with colour grading. I put it together in premier pro and used the auto colour but thats it. How do you do ypur colour grading?

Thanks for this feedback. I used the auto colour settings in premier pro - i have limited skill with colour grading. How do you do grading?

I use Adobe premiere, and just work with my levels and temp....etc I also work with LUTZ, I just started with these but they are proving hugely helpful. If you get a chance just you tube some videos on the subject, they can do a lot better explaining than I can, also applying LUTZ to post will help tremendously, it will literally be a one button fix for a ton of color issues. Also I am not sure if you said you are filming in Dcinelike or not however I find if I film in vivid or true color obviously I get way better results however it will be harder to deal with in post because you are applying a filter essentially that can not be undone later, but my thoughts are if your not doing a whole lot in post anyway who cares, it will look better. The good news is you have your angles and flying style DOWN, doctoring up footage is the easy part, you obviously have what can’t be taught.

Reactions: AJB1884
Isn't this National Park? You sure you can fly there? If so i'm going now! Cool Vid.

Sounds good. You can fly there but the standard rules apply (cant take off/must land if there is a manned flight). The only place i have come across that is a 100% ban is Sydney habour and the area directly north of it
Hi people,

I just created this to show off the capabilities of the my Mavic. Its not totally professional but i am happy with the result.

Let me know your feedback?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky