DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Bonnie Scotland

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Filmed this a couple of weeks ago from the hills overlooking Loch Tay. At the bottom of the hills there was a gentle breeze. That wasn't the case at the top, steady wind speeds of 25mph with gusts reaching 40mph. The mini 2 handled it like a warrior.
I also make a very rare cameo appearance in this video, you'll hardly notice me though as I dressed to blend in with my suuroundings !

Awesome video! Very well put together!

Those lochs look great for the best reveals :)

I've been going over a map of Scotland finely in the past 2 weeks, trying to work out how to get a trip happening, perhaps some rail, driving all that beaut looking western coast / islands around to the tip, then back through the middle and a couple of peaks to bag.

Tell me (any of you Scots :) ) . . . lochs = lakes in translation, but info I found says there are over 30,000 lochs, but only one 'true' lake in Scotland, by chance an hour south of Loch Tay, that is Lake of Menteith.

What's a Scots take on that, the difference from 30,000 + lochs, and what makes Lake of Menteith just that ?

Those lochs look great for the best reveals :)

I've been going over a map of Scotland finely in the past 2 weeks, trying to work out how to get a trip happening, perhaps some rail, driving all that beaut looking western coast / islands around to the tip, then back through the middle and a couple of peaks to bag.

Tell me (any of you Scots :) ) . . . lochs = lakes in translation, but info I found says there are over 30,000 lochs, but only one 'true' lake in Scotland, by chance an hour south of Loch Tay, that is Lake of Menteith.

What's a Scots take on that, the difference from 30,000 + lochs, and what makes Lake of Menteith just that ?
Lake of Menteith is Scotland's only lake. If planning a trip then stick to the west highlands, Islands & middle of Scotland. The eastern side is pretty much flat and not an awful lot to see.
Apart from us Scots & Germans most people can't pronounce Loch the way it's meant to be said. It is not pronounced lock.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman