DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broken Mavic Pro, worth upgrading to Mavic 2 Pro?

Working autofocus, no compass errors, all around obstacle detection, 4S power, Occusync 2.0 performs much better around interference, 1080p live view on device, landing lights, 3 position flight mode switch allows ATTI mode withing giving up Sport mode, 3 minute camera swaps between Pro and Zoom... and probably some other things.

I fly Spark, Air, M1P, M1PP, M2P, M2Z, P3P, P4P, P4A, P4PO, I1, I2 plus FPV. The reliability and solid flight performance on the M2 is exceptional and the batteries are the best performing of any of the DJI family, with a couple of mine over 200 cycles now and still putting out ~20km flights. APAS and sensors, while not perfect, are a huge improvement over the M1. I can use Active Track Profile, APAS on and ride my bike without worrying about tree branches or other obstacles. The M2 flies around them and doesn't lose the shot.

I’m an old school nitro powered 6 channel Hirobo guy. I’ve owned most models since the 1st P2, with a GoPro.

My choice of the M2P with SC has stopped my ability to really know how the AC performs. I tend to fly my Air, because I trust it. I hear the regular RC is solid, but haven’t been able to buy one.

However, the M2P’s video quality is exceptional. I own & lease a couple of Alta 8’s, w/ Red Dragons. For 95% less, the M2P is a bargain.

I do not fly the Alta’s personally.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman