DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bug detected in the latest firmware version v01.03.0000

Well it appears I have fixed this issue on mine... Was running the old app and now started using Go4 today and boom fixed!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The firmware update this morning (26th Dec) fixed this for me. 1.03.02 I think it was.
So the jumpy/twitchy movement is gone when yawing.
The horizon still isn't stable though, but fine. I'll set it based on a clear horizon and then after flying around (nothing aggressive at all) it's out again, a fair bit! But much better than the previous jumpiness so I'll live with that.
Time to fly around a bit and not have to keep having to troubleshoot DJI issues!
This is after doing all the calibrations after the firmware update. But even before doing that I could just see the jumpiness was fixed by picking the Mavic up and yawing by hand.

The firmware update this morning (26th Dec) fixed this for me. 1.03.02 I think it was.
The horizon still isn't stable though, but fine. I'll set it based on a clear horizon and then after flying around (nothing aggressive at all) it's out again, a fair bit! But much better than the previous jumpiness so I'll live with that.
Time to fly around a bit and not have to keep having to troubleshoot DJI issues!
This is after doing all the calibrations after the firmware update. But even before doing that I could just see the jumpiness was fixed by picking the Mavic up and yawing by hand.

Hello. Is solved this gimbal jumps in this firmware? Best regards

Hello

The new update not fix the problem, only minimizes the problem but does not solve it. I've had jumps in my gimbal today with this new firmware

Hello

The new update not fix the problem, only minimizes the problem but does not solve it. I've had jumps in my gimbal today with this new firmware

I've gone on some windy/aggressive flights since updating and haven't had my gimbal jump. You may want to try reinstalling the FW.

Last edited:
Related to this discussion. I used DJI Assistant to do the update but even though it shows it has the v01.03.0200 firmware now, it also continues to say Upgrade for the copter whereas it doesn't on the controller. Does this mean the update didn't fully take on the copter? Or is this a firmware bug.....?

Hello

I contacted by chat with DJI about this problem of gimbal jumping

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 48
Hi

I just received this e-mail from DJI Beta

02367994340df6a6425d7a60a6bfb529.jpg

Those of you with gimbal issues, are you removing the the gimbal lock before start up?

MavicLock.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan