DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bumped to beginner mode because no connection!

Trackerputnam

Reactions
I have had my mavic 3 not take off or go into beginner mode because of no signal? Why? My mavic 2 could care less. Often I am in the middle of nowhere with no kind of signal. No way to connect. What causes this! I may be in these areas for days with no signal. What then? My mavic 3 is an anchor?

I have had my mavic 3 not take off or go into beginner mode because of no signal? Why? My mavic 2 could care less. Often I am in the middle of nowhere with no kind of signal. No way to connect. What causes this! I may be in these areas for days with no signal. What then? My mavic 3 is an anchor?
Did you make sure you had the latest firmware updates before you went out flying? when was the last time you logged in to your profile and checked updates?

Your post is confusing.
What signal are you asking about?

And no ... it's got nothing to do with having the latest firmware update at all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1