DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Burnedge

FlushVision

Reactions
Between Burnedge and Milnrow in Gtr. Manchester actually but Burnedge as a title will do for me. Take off location in on the edge of Stanney Brook park. This video is on the smaller side of my norm: I usually aim for nearer to 3 minutes but there was a degree of repetition in the source video. Focus is soft in the first part of the video but improves towards the end.

I have often thought Werneth Low might be worth a visit on a clear day or perhaps night. A bit of a trek I know and the problem might be finding somewhere safe, traffic wise, to park but the views over Manchester were stunning.
Odd name though for the local high point, I guess someone had a sense of humour.

Reactions: FlushVision
Nice video!

I have often thought Werneth Low might be worth a visit on a clear day or perhaps night. A bit of a trek I know and the problem might be finding somewhere safe, traffic wise, to park but the views over Manchester were stunning.
Odd name though for the local high point, I guess someone had a sense of humour.
The trouble with Werneth Low is that I can't walk very far these days. A couple of years ago I could have found it doable but after a stroke my mobility has declined and, as you say, convenient safe car parking looks to be iffy. Indeed, this was one of the main reasons I got the Mini 3 Pro: My previous drone (still airworthy by the way) is a rather hefty Typhoon H480 hexecopter but in the last year or so I found it to be most difficult to lug around on my back. The Mini 3 was the answer to that.

By the way, there is a place much closer to where I live called Glodwick Lows (a high point in Oldham) but here too there ain't any good places to park.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet