DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera full screen view?

Lightsped

Reactions
A few times when flying the Mavic with DJIGO4, I will click and drag the camera down using the phone's control screen. Sometimes the phone switches to like a full camera screen which removes the height, speed, etc... readings on the phone. How can I prevent this from happening, and if it does happen, how can I go back to the default screen that shows all the stats?

Thanks

Swiping up/down on an empty area of the screen will switch between the normal view and full screen view.

Thanks for help. WHen in normal view, is there any other way to aim the camera up and down besides using the blue circle on the display? I find it difficult to aim precisely.

You can tilt the camera with the wheel at the top, left corner of the Mavic remote controller.

Wow, thanks so much for the help. That wheel will sure come in handy. Thanks again!

When all else fails read the manual [emoji851]

No offense intended, but as that is one of the more basic controls of the drone's systems, I think you need to start from the beginning of the manual again.

Reactions: BossBob and kidroc
Seriously, read the instructions, watch A tutorial or 2, spend time on YouTube watching Mavic videos.

You can tilt the camera with the wheel at the top, left corner of the Mavic remote controller.

I have a question- if im in full screen mode will any of the warnings still pop up and be visible ( like high wind , wifi interference , signal interference etc)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78