DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera quality

Manole96

Reactions
hi, i wonder what i am doing wrong, i think photos i take whit my mavic look bad, or is this normal ? i think they look blurry, i have played alot of round whit diffrent settings, resetting all of the settings and recalibrate everything DJI_0047.jpg DJI_0074.jpg DJI_0046.JPG

hi, i wonder what i am doing wrong, i think photos i take whit my mavic look bad, or is this normal ? i think they look blurry, i have played alot of round whit diffrent settings, resetting all of the settings and recalibrate everything
The first photo looks blurry because it is not focused.

Reactions: Manole96
but what about the last ? looks unshap, is it something whit whitebalanse to do ?

but what about the last ? looks unshap, is it something whit whitebalanse to do ?
White balance is related to the colour of the light and has nothing to do with focus or sharpness
The image may be slightly out of focus as well.

All the trees and grass will always give the camera problems because there is too much detail for the camera to record with the number of pixels available.
Learn to use the focus properly and try shooting less leaves/grass to be able to see if the image is in focus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf