DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera settings

Linny08

Reactions
Hi all, first time posting. Hopefully someone can help. I have just received a secondhand drone. I can’t seem to change the camera settings from auto to manual. Any suggestions? I’ve pressed and slid the M but nothing happens
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 5EDC4AF0-91BD-4049-BFDD-7DE0AB3CE265.png
    5EDC4AF0-91BD-4049-BFDD-7DE0AB3CE265.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 7DD6F253-48B7-404B-891C-AE2FD128B144.png
    7DD6F253-48B7-404B-891C-AE2FD128B144.png
    618.3 KB · Views: 24
Hi all, first time posting. Hopefully someone can help. I have just received a secondhand drone. I can’t seem to change the camera settings from auto to manual. Any suggestions? I’ve pressed and slid the M but nothing happens
Thank you in advance
You have to be connected to your aircraft which in these pictures you appear not to be!

A good portion of the settings that are adjustable need to be done with the aircraft powered on, not just the camera settings. Take the time needed to check them all and get familiar with how that all works so you don’t have an issue later. Some settings you will change while flying, and you need to have the ability to find them and modify. There’s a lot to learn. Take your time.

What model drone did you get ? Obviously DJI and most likely one of the Mavics.
As you are probably aware, there is no printed manual supplied, but pdf's are available to download to your device or desktop for referral.

If you go here DJI Mavic Manual | Mavic Help you will find the Mavic fleet.

Worth downloading yours to help you find most operational info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themirac