DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can my battery be saved?

Gheddo

Reactions
Hello all I have a battery that was working perfectly a month ago i used it to shoot a music video, i havent charged it back then because i have been out of the country since. I came back home one of my two remaining batteries charged fine then this other one one LED 1 would not charge and I have no idea why. I put it on the charger overnight hoping it was just in sleep mode it wasnt. I tried the sleep mode activation with the charger still nothing. I found this video which describes exactly what is happening to me. I already lost 1 battery off this drone because it was depleted to where it wouldnt even blink on. Is this to be the fate of this battery?

Reactions: Slade
have you tried turning it on when it is connected to the charger ie short press long press sometimes this can work give it a go

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Hello all I have a battery that was working perfectly a month ago i used it to shoot a music video, i havent charged it back then because i have been out of the country since. I came back home one of my two remaining batteries charged fine then this other one one LED 1 would not charge and I have no idea why. I put it on the charger overnight hoping it was just in sleep mode it wasnt. I tried the sleep mode activation with the charger still nothing. I found this video which describes exactly what is happening to me. I already lost 1 battery off this drone because it was depleted to where it wouldnt even blink on. Is this to be the fate of this battery?
Sorry to hear you’re having battery issues. I have multiple quads and I check batteries and check them weekly. Still, one can have issues.

Article on drone world about our type of battery say if the battery discharges complete it can't be recharged. Just what I have read
Its annoying because i'm away from my drone for months at a time and this is the second battery out of my fly more pack that i'm about to lose
have you tried turning it on when it is connected to the charger ie short press long press sometimes this can work give it a go
yup doesnt work unfortunately i'm here just watching my battery slowly die.
Sorry to hear you’re having battery issues. I have multiple quads and I check batteries and check them weekly. Still, one can have issues.
This is unfortunate because i'm usually out of country i cant charge them weekly like i should but for a piece of equipment that is so expensive i didnt expect this type of thing and the warranty on the batteries is like 6 months. My first one died in under a year

This can help in your case.
Hope it can, fly safe?
I wanted to avoid as much as possible opening the batteries but if this is the only option then i have no choice.

I did it myself, the same case as yours and on this youtube film. Exactly the same, and it work?? wish you succes, jo

so really the issue is with the dry joint on the positive wire going to the lipo cells also known as a bad solder joint that stops the current flowing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry