DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian Drone Pilot

ClearBluePhoto

Reactions
Hey everyone my name is Darryl MacDonald and I've been flying for years but newish to the group and thought I would introduce myself. I am a professional cinematographer out of Calgary Alberta specializing in drone cinematography (as well as underwater cinematography). I own a small production company out of Calgary, Alberta called Clear Blue Photo and have been flying for nearly 10 years with drones, heavy lifts, fpv and even some heli work as well. I've definitely mined this forum for answers over the years and appreciate the people putting in time to answer questions. It's certainly helped me loads over the years!

Demo Reel:

www.clearbluephoto.com

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I've been flying for years but newish to the group
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I watched your Intro Video and it was Great; yeah, there is no question, you are a professional.

I look forward to more of your postings.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Last edited:
My name is also "Darryl"
OK, what is going on here…

This reminds me of an Episode of the Bob Newhart Show when Bob ran in Inn in Vermont.

Twin Brothers by Different Brothers?

OK, what is going on here…

This reminds me of an Episode of the Bob Newhart Show when Bob ran in Inn in Vermont.

Twin Brothers by Different Brothers?
LOVED Newhart! And if I had a nickle for every time someone said to me "And this is my brother Darryl..." lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne