DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't create/select "Custom" style sub-setting

Shames Worthy

Reactions
Wondering if anyone is having this issue...

After "Art" profile was removed, I want to use D-Cinelike but with "Custom" sub-settings (-1,-1,-1)

However when I select "Custom",
img_5119-png.3205

as soon as I change a value in one of the boxes (no matter which one I change first) the whole line jumps up a notch right below the "Soft" line as seen below...
img_5118-png.3206

And while I CAN change the values of the boxes, I then can NOT select the "Custom" line/setting. It'll kinda turn blue when I touch where the "Custom" line initially was as seen below,
img_5120-png.3207

but when I take my finger off, it does not change to that line/style.

If I go back a page and reselect the "Style" menu "custom" is back in the correct position but the boxes are zeroed out again like "Standard".

Super frustrating. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_5119.PNG
    IMG_5119.PNG
    599.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5118.PNG
    IMG_5118.PNG
    587.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5120.PNG
    IMG_5120.PNG
    594.6 KB · Views: 81
I have the same problem. I was able to change the numbers only 1 number at a time. It's a bug. Did you report to DJI?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have the same problem. I was able to change the numbers only 1 number at a time. It's a bug. Did you report to DJI?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Thanks for the response. I wouldn't mind having to do them one at a time, but as soon I change the first box (regardless of which I try first) I can't actually select the "Custom" setting.

smh. After waiting about 45 to chat and explain the problem and show them the pics, they suggested I "send it in for repair" :eek:

I was like wait but the Mavic flies and shoots fine otherwise. It seems like more of a bug within the app. They replied "That might be. I'll send this info to the R&D dept and we'll email you when we get feedback from them."

uhhh ok.

I do a lot of color in post and like most had everything dialed in w Art. While the new D-log is flat, it gives me muddy results that are much harder to get as good of results I did prior. D-Cinelike seems to be the next best for me but still too saturated for a start point in post (IMO).

I have the same problem. Are you on iOS? I am running 10.2...I am using an iPhone 6plus. I seem to be able to get around the setting (changing contrast and colour), but it is a bit fiddling (ie. I have to back out of the menu and try again).
It has to be a software bug, I really don't want to send the mavic back to a service centre!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smh. After waiting about 45 to chat and explain the problem and show them the pics, they suggested I "send it in for repair" :eek:

I was like wait but the Mavic flies and shoots fine otherwise. It seems like more of a bug within the app. They replied "That might be. I'll send this info to the R&D dept and we'll email you when we get feedback from them."

uhhh ok.

I do a lot of color in post and like most had everything dialed in w Art. While the new D-log is flat, it gives me muddy results that are much harder to get as good of results I did prior. D-Cinelike seems to be the next best for me but still too saturated for a start point in post (IMO).
go report it on the DJI forum and one of the moderators will report it to the designers for you.....I am doing that now for what appears to be a bug on the Android app(s) preventing you from doing a stick calibration.

Just an update.
I just purchased the Litchi app on iOS so that I could set the camera to art style. When I went back into the DJI app my custom setting were normal. I'll see if it keeps this way. It does point to a software bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78