DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging hub ?

laura schlenker

Reactions
I got the charging hub so today after I got my 3 new batteries I put them on the hub. it charged the first one but when it was fully charged it didn't switch over to the next battery to start charging it, I had to remove the first battery from the hub, then it started to charge the next one. I'm assuming you shouldn't have to remove the full battery to get the next one to charge . ? if that is the case what good is the hub?

Mine started charging 2 batteries at once the 1st time I used it, then wouldn't start the 3rd, I found that the trick is to attach the batteries first, then plug in the charger, then it seems to see all three and set charging priority. Give it a shot.

Mine started charging 2 batteries at once the 1st time I used it, then wouldn't start the 3rd, I found that the trick is to attach the batteries first, then plug in the charger, then it seems to see all three and set charging priority. Give it a shot.
Thanks , I am actually left the charged one on longer this time ev3n though it was blinking charged, and it did switch to the next battery .

hmm mine works fine with putting them on with it already plugged in. weird.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne