DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check out this shot I took with Mavic 2

Easton, cool! You must be from the Columbus area? Dayton Ohio here :D

Reactions: R1Mavic
Love how it turned out.
You can follow my work here

Really nice shot? will you be like so many others on instagram, start following you then two minutes later you unfollow me??

Really nice shot[emoji6] will you be like so many others on instagram, start following you then two minutes later you unfollow me[emoji23][emoji23]
Lol..no. I'll follow back those that follow me.

Reactions: Porky
Then you can unfollow me[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji6][emoji23]
No way...your pics will give me ideas. It's crazy how with all my other DJI drones I was all about video. With this one... photos!

No way...your pics will give me ideas. It's crazy how with all my other DJI drones I was all about video. With this one... photos!

I’ve not really done any vids to-date, still trying to get my head around photos but no doubt in the near future I’ll give it a go?

Love how it turned out.

Very, very nice sir! Well done.

Love how it turned out.

Great shot! Would you mind sharing the exposure and filters you used? I’ve been trying to get long exposures with my M2Z but they don’t come out as good as yours!

Great shot! Would you mind sharing the exposure and filters you used? I’ve been trying to get long exposures with my M2Z but they don’t come out as good as yours!
Thanks!! I am not sure you can do it on the Zoom, since you can't change the aperture. That said, I was using ISO 100, f/4.5 @6 seconds.

Thanks!! I am not sure you can do it on the Zoom, since you can't change the aperture. That said, I was using ISO 100, f/4.5 @6 seconds.

Got it. I’m going to try a strong ND filter, maybe 64 or more. That might give me better results.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel